Duayen Foundation is a Delhi base registered social service voluntary and non-profitable national level organization, dedicated to curbing many child rights issues from the grassroots. Duayen Foundation is committed to working on all three levels i.e. administrative, executive and legal to achieve this objective.
We are a group of do-gooders and professionals who have got together to advocate the need to protect childhood and assure a life with dignity, justice, and equity. Our primary aim is to eradicate the social issues from the ground level starting from the child begging and poverty from the nation so that every child of school going age is gaining a strong and holistic educational foundation to become a responsible, compassionate and confident citizen of tomorrow.
Through our work we strive to see the following perceptible changes:
• Awareness at large scale to prevent child begging,
• Decrease in Child begging rate in India
• Creating integrated system to merge all Ngo and govt sectors,
• Awareness module implantation all across the nation
• Meaningful life to child beggars,
• Zero tolerance towards child begging,
• Rehabilitations centers and schools in every 10 km all across the nation